NumbersUSA is pleased to announce that
Rep. Fortenberry has earned a NumbersUSA Immigration Reduction Grade of “A,” based on immigration votes on the floor and in committees of the U.S. House, and on co-sponsorship of legislation.
(NumbersUSA’s grading is strictly non-partisan. Click here to see all the Democrats and Republicans who earned “A,” grades through their immigration actions 2005-2008.)
In terms of immigration actions, Rep. Fortenberry has done more than most of the 435 U.S. Representatives to…
- …restore respect for the rule of law and reduce illegal immigration
- …help American workers avoid cuts in their wages
- …improve the employment possibilities of the most vulnerable Americans, especially the Hispanic and Black underclasses
- …protect environmental resources from federally-forced population growth
- …spare communities from worsening congestion and quality of life
- …reduce the growth in U.S. energy demand
NumbersUSA’s grades reflect every recorded action which would affect overall immigration numbers. NumbersUSA positively grades all actions that would reduce both illegal and authorized immigration. The grades cover actions taken in both the current Congress and the previous Congress (2005-2008).
Way to go, Congressman! Thank You From One Of Your Constituents!!