Here is a link that will take you to a PDF file of the FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY-ONE paged Senate BAIL OUT Bill up for vote this evening.
In addition, here is a list of some of the included earmarks, gleaned from Michelle Malkin’s blogsite.
– Film and Television Productions (Sec. 502)
– Wooden Arrows designed for use by children (Sec. 503)
– 6 page package of earmarks for litigants in the 1989 Exxon Valdez incident, Alaska (Sec. 504)
Tax earmark “extenders” in the bailout bill.
– Virgin Island and Puerto Rican Rum (Section 308)
– American Samoa (Sec. 309)
– Mine Rescue Teams (Sec. 310)
– Mine Safety Equipment (Sec. 311)
– Domestic Production Activities in Puerto Rico (Sec. 312)
– Indian Tribes (Sec. 314, 315)
– Railroads (Sec. 316)
– Auto Racing Tracks (317)
– District of Columbia (Sec. 322)
– Wool Research (Sec. 325)
Note: I tried the switchboard number given in her piece for over an hour and did not get through, only the “All circuits are currently busy….” message. I finally googled my two Senators and got both their DC and local phone numbers. Got through to Hagel’s office – no surprise, he’s voting FOR it. Still not able to get through to Nelson’s office.
Additionally, BOTH PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES HAVE SAID THEY WILL VOTE FOR THIS MONSTROSITY!!
God help us all!
I’m just saying…